In the News
"There's no need to declare this "the year of mobile." If anything, last year was the year of mobile in terms of the growth in both mobile usage and the availability of mobile sites and apps. Now, however, it's time to redesign your mobile site, because your existing version is probably far below users' growing expectations for user experience quality."0i>
- Mobile Usability Update (Jakob Nielsen's Alertbox)
Use the order form on this page to order your mobile website today. We will be in touch with you directly to get you started.
In the meantime, here are some things you'll want to think about, as this is the information we will need to build your new mobile site.
- What is your existing website address, and is it currently the way you want it to be? (if you need a main website, click here)
- Do you have a preferred color background for your new mobile site? We normally pick a background color similar to your main site or your logo, but if you have something specific in mind, just let us know.
- Do you have any logos or small images you want on your mobile website (up to 3 custom images are included with your website setup).
- Do you have any industry affiliations that you want displayed on your mobile web (BBB, NACHI, ASHI, TREC, RESNET, etc.)?
- What you most want your website to do for your mobile visitors, that is, what action, if any, would you want from your visitors as a result of their visiting your mobile website?
Not sure to answer that last one? Just put "call me" in the order box and we can figure it out together.